Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gah + Bah!

I feel depleted of creativity.

My writing is lacking 'freshness'.

Something's got to be done.

But what?

Then again, I'm feeling .. alright.

Life's alright. Still haven't found my wave. But life's seems alright. :)

My latest gtalk status message reflects just that - Just tell yourself, Ducky, you're really quite lucky. :-) Quoted by a Dr. Seuss. You can find more words of wisdom here.

My picks :

I'm sorry to say so
But, sadly it's true
That bang-ups and hang-ups
Can happen to you.

and

Will you succeed?
Yes you will indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

Nothing spectacular, I know. But the matter-of-fact-ness topped off with rhyme are but little pleasures of life. :-) I'm loving it...! :-D

---------------------------------------------------------

:s/Freshness/General Rant

Haf fun. Life goes on.

2 comments:

Suprita said...

Me also liked this one:

"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."

:)

Piyush Sethia said...

Its :%s/Freshness/General Rant ;)